Convert real time to a % in Excel

  1. #1
    Barry
    Guest

    Convert real time to a % in Excel

    I want to create a formula that calculates the time gone in a year as a %
    which updates automatically when the spreadsheet is opened. For example the
    end of July would be 58.45% time gone

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Convert real time to a % in Excel

    =(A1-DATE(YEAR(A1),1,0))/(DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,1,0)-DATE(YEAR(A1),1,0))

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...