Stacked bars in a gnatt chart

  1. #1
    Gnatt
    Guest

    Stacked bars in a gnatt chart

    How can I get them to be longer? They are very stumpy. I am using the Gnatt
    chart as a milestone chart and the mile stones are broken out in one year
    segments. I want the bars to be longer so they almost but up against
    eachother.

    thanks!

  2. #2
    Wiley
    Guest

    RE: Stacked bars in a gnatt chart

    I beleive you meant to post in the Microsoft Project forum.

    I am making the assumption that you are new to Projec, becasue by by
    defuiniton in MS Project a milestone has no duration. Gantt bars represent
    duration. Longer durations equal longer bars. Are you trying to create a
    picture or a schedule? If the picture is all you want, save yourself some
    time and use Powerpoint.

    If I have not answered your question, please post in the Microsoft Project
    General Questions forum.