Changing Paper size

  1. #1

    Changing Paper size

    Hi

    Ok i am not sure how to go about this but i have a pricelist which is set at A4 size.

    I need to be able to print the document so it forms a booklet.

    So i need to have 2 pages print on one A3 page. I have no idea how to go about this. If i change the page size to A3 i just seem to get one page on an A3 size of paper not 2 pages.

    Any help would be fantastic

    thanks

    Novice!

  2. #2
    Eddie O
    Guest

    RE: Changing Paper size

    Sounds like you would have to set page size to A3 in page setup, as you've
    already done, but also set Scaling in page setup to be "Fit to 1 page." Then
    highlight the range of data you want to appear on the piece of A3 paper and
    go File/Print Area/Set Print Area. That will force all the data to appear on
    one piece of A3.