Hiding Cells

  1. #1
    Jared Jenner
    Guest

    Hiding Cells

    If I have cells filled with information as an example A1:G49 and then
    A60:G100... with no information in the cells inbetween them, is there a way
    that i could hide them without having to hide everything below the first set.
    I really hope that makes sense... it does to me, let me know... thanks

    Jared

  2. #2
    tim m
    Guest

    RE: Hiding Cells

    You should be able to highlight the blank rows (50 to 59) and
    'format'...'row'....'hide'

  3. #3
    Hello,

    it is not possible to hide single cells, only entire rows or columns.

    If you have entire columns or rows that are empty do you want to

    a) hide them so that they are invisible and can still be referred to or rather
    b) get rid of them by deleting them?

    Alex