Series point on a chart

  1. #1
    Anthony Blackburn
    Guest

    Series point on a chart

    I have a chart that shows a simple series of points with date and value. is
    there a way to display only one of the data points on the series?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Series point on a chart

    You could plot a series with just one point.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com
    _______

    "Anthony Blackburn" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Anthony Blackburn
    Guest

    Re: Series point on a chart

    How is that done? With just one point?

    The website is www.applestats.com You can see the charts there. I would
    like the most recent point on the chart to have a lable, not all of the
    points. I'm not sure how to plot a series and have just one point...

    Thanks