deleting blank entries

  1. #1

    deleting blank entries

    I have a series of entries, say column 1-4 have lastname, firstname, phone number and email. Now, I want to delete every entry without an email, is there a way I can automate this without manually searching for the row without the entry and deleting it?

    Thanks for your help

  2. #2
    Xcelion
    Guest

    RE: deleting blank entries

    Hi Mike,

    Use Data->AutoFilter ,Filter for blank email and delete the filtered rows

    Thanks
    Xcelion