Copied workbooks

  1. #1
    Wheat Country
    Guest

    Copied workbooks

    I copied a folder that has a large wookbook linked to totals of several other
    work books in the folder. I intstalled this on our new computer. Each
    individual work book now works fine but the masterwook book can not recognize
    the links to the totals page of the other work books. Formulas all look OK.
    Can not seem to find the problem. Anybody have a suggestion.

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Copied workbooks

    you may have to change the sources of the links.go edit /links there is a
    dialog box.Your masterwookbook thinks the other workbooks have been
    moved.(which they have!)
    --
    paul
    [email protected]