software thuriam

  1. #1

    software thuriam

    Thuriam Software Services

    >From solution design and offshore software development to outsourcing

    application support and improvement, Thuriam's offers a compelling
    alternative to minimize software development costs, and improve the
    quality of your software solutions and compress software development
    time. We have been using state-of-the-art Quality Assurance
    methodologies and practices in all its projects, focusing to deliver
    error-free software services. We delivere our services to verticals
    including Healthcare, Financial Services and Banking,
    Telecommunication, Retail, Security, Construction, Transportation etc.
    Few of our services for preview

    =B7 Application development Our Team of programmers can develop and
    design personalized software for any particular business functions. We
    can manage from DESKTOP or NETWORK programming for large organization
    database: ORACLE, SYBASE, INTERBASE, INFORMIX, MS-SQL and in kind of
    CLIENT/SERVER or program type DISTRIBUTED, that includes any
    multi-platform of any new technology.
    =B7 Database design & development tasks include Website Design /
    Website Marketing/Graphic Design / Presentations / Multimedia/ Writing
    / Editing / Translation/ Programming / Software / Database Development/
    GIS and Spatial Analysis/ GIS Cartography, Conversion, & CAD/ Remote
    Sensing & Image Processing / Land Surveying & Mapping/ E911-Integrated
    Mapping/ Photogrammetry & Aerial Photography, Packaged software
    development and sales in the areas of CAD, CAM, GIS, Graphics, DTP,
    Vision and Expert Systems, Turnkey software development, Engineering
    consultancy with computerized analysis and MIS tools, Services in the
    areas of CAD, Cartographic Databases, MIS and Multimedia,
    Cross-platform conversions/porting of applications and software
    maintenance
    =B7 Security We have offered software solutions for complex problems
    such as implementation of constraint solver, parametric sketcher,
    Solver for Finite element analysis of beams with variable loading,
    modules for optimization, software for data encryption for software
    security. We have productively implemented many projects relating
    visualization based on geometry data. We have delivered Surface,
    Volumetric data viewers for Geometric, manufacturing and medical
    domain. We utilize skills in the following domains Computational
    Geometry, Algorithm Design, Object oriented methodology, Software
    Engineering, Manufacturing technology and Industrial production
    =B7 Software Packages like Escrow Software, Macintosh Accounting
    Software, Punch Design Software, Chiropractic Software, Medical
    Appointment Scheduling Software, Contract Management Software, Lease
    Accounting Software, Small Business Accounting Software, Business
    Intelligence Software, Medical Billing Software, Recruiting Software,
    Business Accounting Software, Marketing Automation Software, Small
    Business Payroll Software, Help Desk Software, Facility Scheduling
    Software, Small Business Bookkeeping Software, Billing Software,
    Accounting Software, Business Scheduling Software, Field Service
    Software, Network Management Software
    =B7 Other services include ERP, Web Development, Customized Enterprise
    Solutions, Wireless/Mobile Application Development, Science Intensive
    Development, Software Project Recovery, Database Development and
    Migration, Linux/Unix Development, Embedded Software Development,
    Porting and Migration, Legacy Systems, Re-engineering, Enterprise
    Application Integration, Quality Engineering, Microsoft .NET
    Development, Java Card Applications, Database solutions Java / J2EE
    Development, Smart Card Solutions, Handhelds & PDAs, Embedded system
    design and programming, Networking, Scripts & Utilities, System
    administration, Technical support, Wireless, Game, VOIP, Game
    programming, Database administration, Custom programming

    Thuriam monitors the overall direction for the project, including
    determining which features the solution will and will not include, and
    a general schedule for delivery. Then our team prepares the functional
    specifications, works the design process through, and work plans, cost
    estimates and schedules for the various deliverables. Testing
    highlights usage and operation under realistic environmental
    conditions. The team aims on resolving and triaging (prioritizing) bugs
    and preparing the solution for release. Our testers develop the Test
    Plan, test cases and scripts, the system and verify whether it
    functions as per the specification. We support our customers with all
    required activities and procedures to establish productive
    customer-contractor communication environment.

    =B7 Project kick-off visits
    =B7 Normal visits to customer
    =B7 Onsite & offsite work
    =B7 Regular project status reports, feedback
    =B7 Regular telephone conferences (conference calls)

    Contact

    Name Thuriam
    Website www.thuriam.net
    Email [email protected]
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    kassie
    Guest

    RE: software thuriam

    Hope your software is better than your grasp of the English language!
    This is a support group, not an ad space. Don't be stingy, pay for
    advertising. If you use a proper advertising agency, you'll even get better
    language and grammar than you have.