problem of calculating years months and days

  1. #1

    problem of calculating years months and days

    Hi i have a problem in excel ..i m new of excel so dont have enough knowledge so do help me ..suppose i have the following data
    A2 = Years = 9
    B2 = Months = 175
    C2 = Days = 392

    i want to calculate these months and dates as supoose i have 0 years 24 months and 32 days so answer should be as 2 years 1 month and 2 days because (24 months = 2 years and 32 days = 1 month and 2 days are left as in the column of days).......

    so plz help me thanks in advance......bye take care friendssss

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: problem of calculating years months and days

    how do you want to define a month? in a normal year one month is 30.41667
    days.In a leap year a month is 30.5 days,over a period of four years
    including a leap year a month is 30.4375 days.
    --
    paul
    [email protected]