Multiple Language Versions of Excel

  1. #1

    Multiple Language Versions of Excel

    Howdy Folks,

    Anyone know how to install multiple language versions of Excel 2003 on
    a machine? i can see how to do multiple versions like 2000 and 2003,
    but i can't find anything on multiple language versions. I need to
    install English and French. I tried installing to different locations,
    but no luck. Thoughts?

    Thanks!
    -Nick

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Multiple Language Versions of Excel

    You must use a MUI version as far as I know
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...ilability.mspx

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl