Multiple hyperlinks in a single cell

  1. #1
    lorildemarco
    Guest

    Multiple hyperlinks in a single cell

    Is it possible to have multiple hyperlinks to online files in a single cell
    and have the hyperlinks work indepently of each other instead of them all
    taking on the link address of the first hyperlink?

  2. #2
    Wiley
    Guest

    RE: Multiple hyperlinks in a single cell

    If there is a way, I don't knwo how. The link references are 1 per cell.

  3. #3
    Wiley
    Guest

    RE: Multiple hyperlinks in a single cell

    Forgot to ask, can you explain your purpose? Maybe there is another way to
    accomplish your end result?

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Multiple hyperlinks in a single cell

    You could put multiple Drawing Objects, such as circles or rectangles, etc in
    a cell and assign a different hyperlink to each.........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3