Excel and Candlestick Graphs!?

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    Excel and Candlestick Graphs!?

    Hi everyone,

    Can Excel be used to plot things using candlesticks (same candlesticks
    used today in plotting stock movements)?

    If so, how?

    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. #2
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: Excel and Candlestick Graphs!?

    Mike -

    If you browse to Google Groups and search for "excel candlestick chart"
    (without the quotes), you should get some hints.

    Or, if you've already done that and have questions, I suggest you post in
    the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup.

    - Mike
    http://www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: Excel and Candlestick Graphs!?

    I did post on .charting

    I found that old post on OLHC but something is missing?