How can i make an excel document expand to fit the print margins?

  1. #1
    Summo
    Guest

    How can i make an excel document expand to fit the print margins?

    I need to expand an excel document to meet the print margins. This is a
    visibility issue. How can i ensure the text is easy to read and fits in the
    print margins. I have tried enlarging the font but this does not seem to make
    a big difference and i have to individually re-size cells. Any one have a
    suggestion?

  2. #2
    aneasiertomorrow
    Guest

    RE: How can i make an excel document expand to fit the print margins?

    Have you tried file->page setup->page tab->scaling?

    Lucy
    --
    MOS Master Instructor
    South Australia