Hiding a button when hiding rows

  1. #1

    Hiding a button when hiding rows

    Hi Guys,

    Can someone help me out. I'm trying to hide some rows and some of
    these rows have buttons on the cells.

    When I hide the rows that buttons just all bunch up and stay visible.

    Is it possible to associate the button with a cell and hide the button
    when the rows are hiden?

    Thanks,
    Richard.

  2. #2
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: Hiding a button when hiding rows

    In design mode, right click on the button and select Format
    Control>Properties>Move and size with cells, then OK it.

    --
    Ian
    --
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Traveller
    Guest

    Re: Hiding a button when hiding rows

    By "design mode" do you mean Normal view mode, as opposed to "View Page
    Breaks" mode?

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Hiding a button when hiding rows

    Design mode is found on the Control Toolbox.

    Ian has made the assumption that Richard's buttons were created using the
    Control Toolbox.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  5. #5
    Traveller