learning more about macros

  1. #1
    leo
    Guest

    learning more about macros

    I'm interested in learning more abut macros. What is the best book or
    software package for a mid level xl user. Ideally, I'd like to buy an easy to
    use software package that will allow me to make/store/send macros to other
    users easily.

    I've seen the ads for Macro Scheduler but I don't know if a better product
    is out there.

    thx

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: learning more about macros

    Probably best to get an understanding of what macros can do, and what you
    can do with them, before looking at packages. Maybe start with VBA For
    Dummies by John Walkenbach?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...