Formating advanced numbers

  1. #1
    Negreiros
    Guest

    Formating advanced numbers

    How do I input a value 1.20 and keep it on 1.20 instead of 1.2 in excel? In
    other words, i want a number like #.##000 or either #.#00 and keeping the
    original "0" digits as typed. Not by changing the "Regional Options" in
    control pannel...

  2. #2
    Zone
    Guest

    Re: Formating advanced numbers

    Select cell(s) to be formatted. Then select Format from the menubar,
    then Cells, then on the Number tab, 2 decimal places. James

  3. #3
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Formating advanced numbers

    Format > Cells.. > Number > Number and set Decimal Places to two
    --
    Gary''s Student