Lost Menu heading

  1. #1
    damorrison
    Guest

    Lost Menu heading

    My Alt button was stuck and hadn't noticed it until, I went to the
    tools menu and nothing would happen, unfortunatly with the Alt button
    pressed I dragged the menu heading, and now I cannot find it,
    How do I find this button and get it back to where it is supposed to
    be??

    Thanks

  2. #2
    aneasiertomorrow
    Guest

    RE: Lost Menu heading

    Not sure if I completely understand but...
    1. Right click on the menu bar or toolbar
    2. Select Customise
    3. Go to Commands tab
    4. Under Categories (on the left hand side), select Built-in Menus (near
    bottom of list)
    5. From Commands (on the right hand side) click and drag the missing menu up
    to where you want it on your menu bar and let go
    6. Ta-da! Your menu is restored.

    Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick...

    Lucy
    --
    MOS Master Instructor
    South Australia

    If this post answered your question please let us know as others may be
    interested too

  3. #3
    damorrison
    Guest

    Re: Lost Menu heading

    Great, That did it
    Thanks Alot
    Dave

  4. #4
    aneasiertomorrow
    Guest

    Re: Lost Menu heading

    Glad to help and thanks for letting us know :-)