Access query results to Excel

  1. #1
    piano banger
    Guest

    Access query results to Excel

    I transfer a lot of Access query results into Excel spreadsheets. Anyone
    know of a way to 1) not carry the header line and 2) not have the data 'word
    wrap'.
    --
    puzzled

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Access query results to Excel

    I don't know of any way to avoid pasting the field headings.
    To prevent wrapping, choose Edit>Paste Special
    Select Text, and click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures

  3. #3
    piano banger
    Guest

    Re: Access query results to Excel

    Thanks, Debra. That will save a lot of time on many of my reports.
    --
    puzzled