Can one combo box control the data in a different combo box

  1. #1
    MarkM
    Guest

    Can one combo box control the data in a different combo box

    I though I saw a post on this some time ago but cannot find it. Is it
    possible to have one combo box control the input range for another combo box?
    What I would like to have set up is one box that has a list of my regions
    and when a user selects one region the next combo box, for store#, will only
    display the stores in that region.

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Can one combo box control the data in a different combo box

    i hope you see this.If you mean a forms toolbar combo the answer is yes,i use
    a vookup formula to populate the combo box(es)
    --
    paul
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    MarkM
    Guest

    RE: Can one combo box control the data in a different combo box

    I am using a forms combo box. I do not understand how you get the second box
    to use the results from a vlookup.

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    Wisconsin
    MS-Off Ver
    Thanks!
    Dennis

    I am using Windows 7 and Office 2007, all of my posts are based on this.

  5. #5
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Can one combo box control the data in a different combo box

    what is your email address i will send you an example

  6. #6
    MarkM
    Guest

    RE: Can one combo box control the data in a different combo box

    Paul, I sent you an email.