Database Query-Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    mumbai
    MS-Off Ver
    2003,2007

    Database Query-Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.

    Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.
    can anyone please provide me the reference site for Database query.
    thank you

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    re: Database Query-Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.

    Perhaps you are referring to.......

    Data > GetExternalData > RunDatabaseQuery (or CreateNewQuery)

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    mumbai
    MS-Off Ver
    2003,2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLR

    "mangesh" wrote:

    > Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.
    > can anyone please provide me the reference site for Database query.
    >

    > --
    > mangesh

    > mangesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6746
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=571507

    Thanks for your help, but I know how to access that option but I would like to know how to use that function. Will you provide me the excel site wich will explain me this feature.

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    re: Database Query-Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.

    Don't really know of one right off..............I just follow the menus once
    I open MS Query........

    Google returns many hits for "MS Query".....perhaps you can find something
    there.

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3