Check boxes

  1. #1
    MACAVITY500
    Guest

    Check boxes

    I have added check boxes to my spreadsheets and I would like to be able to
    tick or clear them all in one go. Is this possible rather than ticking them
    individually one by one?

  2. #2
    Dave F
    Guest

    RE: Check boxes

    Try this:

    Edit-->GoTo-->Special--Objects and see if you can check or uncheck them all
    at once.

  3. #3
    MACAVITY500
    Guest

    RE: Check boxes

    My edit menu has "object" greyed out so this option seems unavailable. Any
    other ideas?

  4. #4
    Dave F
    Guest

    RE: Check boxes

    Edit-->Go To-->Special--Objects

    Ignore the 'objects' you see when you first open the Edit menu. That's not
    what I'm talking about.