Keeping my Hyperlinks

  1. #1
    Dartel
    Guest

    Keeping my Hyperlinks

    Hello all,

    I am making a spreadsheet to visulize various componants in a
    Hometheater setup for price comparing I have made a list of componants and in
    the lists they are Hyperlinked to Pricegrabber.com, In the area I put
    together the system componants I want togetherI have made dropdown lists for
    each componant but when I select one it show just the word from the list and
    does not include the hyperlinks I have attatched to them, Is there a way to
    keep the hyperlinks of the selection I make from my list?

    Edward

  2. #2

    Re: Keeping my Hyperlinks

    Not using the dropdown.

    If you used Data|Validation to create the dropdown and you're showing the link
    address, maybe you can use an adjacent cell with a formula:

    =if(a1="","",hyperlink("http://" & a1)

    or some variation.

    The user will have to click on the link in that adjacent cell, though.