With the new file formats in Excel 2007 what are the worksheet dim

  1. #1
    Ranjana
    Guest

    With the new file formats in Excel 2007 what are the worksheet dim

    Hi All,
    My biggest question for the new version of Excel 2007 are the worksheet
    dimensions within the workbooks? I believe in Excel 2003 and previous
    versions the worksheet dimensions have always been limited to 65536 rows and
    256 columns. I am hoping and praying [ I say a prayer every night regarding
    this ] - that the good kind people at Microsoft have taken the opportunity
    with the new file formats being introduced in Excel 2007, to vastly increase
    these dimensions?

    Please, Please, Please, - with sugar on top!
    Ranj.

  2. #2

    Re: With the new file formats in Excel 2007 what are the worksheet dim

    http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...23/473185.aspx

    1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns