Copying a column of single cells into a column of merged cells

  1. #1

    Copying a column of single cells into a column of merged cells

    I am trying to copy a column of single cells on one worksheet into a
    column of merged cells on an adjacent worksheet- does anyone have any
    methods of achieving this? I tried formulas, but the referencing gets
    messed up and in the merged cells it only displays every fourth entry
    from the column of single cells. Any help would be appreciated.

    Claire

  2. #2
    Scott
    Guest

    RE: Copying a column of single cells into a column of merged cells

    One way using VBA would be to read all the data into an array and then dump
    the array into the destination cells. Might not be the best solution for
    larger files though.

    Cheers,

    Scott