Rows are hiden in normal view but not printing view

  1. #1

    Question Rows are hiden in normal view but not printing view

    I have some how "hidden" my rows in "normal" and "page break preview". But they will show in "print preview" and print the rows.

    Can you please help me get them back.

    Ann

  2. #2

    Re: Rows are hiden in normal view but not printing view

    What rows do you see and what rows are hidden?

    If the rows that are hidden are at the top of the worksheet, maybe you have
    Windows|Freeze panes turned on.

    Try windows|unfreeze panes to see if that helps.