Dynamic sum in Chart

  1. #1
    Misha
    Guest

    Dynamic sum in Chart

    Hello:

    So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT
    when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of
    the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any
    help/advice you may have.

    Thank you!

    Michelle

  2. #2
    Stopher
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic sum in Chart

    In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM
    etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field
    settings, then select what you want to see in your data section.