How to make spinbox in 0.1 incremental change?

  1. #1
    GOTPAPA
    Guest

    How to make spinbox in 0.1 incremental change?

    I am trying to make a spin box with a 'smallChange' of 0.1, but i get an
    error message saying invalid property value. How to do it?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How to make spinbox in 0.1 incremental change?

    Hi,

    Spin buttons and scroll bars both deal in whole numbers.
    If you want decimal increments you need to factor up the max and change
    values and use a helper cell, assuming the control is on a sheet, to
    factor the value back down again.

    so to get values between 0 and 10 in 0.1 steps set these properties

    LinkedCell=A1
    Min=0
    Max=100
    SmallChange=10