Couple of Questions

  1. #1

    Couple of Questions

    I am working on an existing Workbook. One worksheet appears larger on the page than the remaining 10. I have checked the font, all column widths and row heights. All are the same. How can I fix this. This workbook was linked to Word for printing purposes only simply because no one knew that it could be done from Excel. I've eliminated this link.

    Also in another workbook there is a need for numbering in a column. Is there a way that I can have this remain and adjust when a row is taken out or added?

    Thanks
    Andrea

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Couple of Questions

    Check the zoom factor, View>Zoom

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    hi thanks for the reply but when I print it does the same. Not the viewing. Thanks though.

  4. #4
    AnnieWaits
    Guest

    RE: Couple of Questions

    I'm having a similar problem. Everything (font size, column width, etc) is
    eactly the same on each worksheet, but prints out various sizes. Still
    haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong....