how to change the color of the triangle indicating a comment

  1. #1
    Franciane
    Guest

    how to change the color of the triangle indicating a comment

    I have to do a sheet and some of the cell have a red background. For some of
    those i have to add some comments. I can not have the comments always on. The
    fact the the background is the same color as the small triangle indicating
    the presence of a comment (in the upper right corner) makes it invisible. I
    have not been able the find the way to change the color of that indicator.
    Please let me know how to do it.
    Thnaks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: how to change the color of the triangle indicating a comment

    There's no setting that changes the comment indicator colour. As a
    workaround, you can draw triangular shapes over the indicators, and fill
    them with a different colour. There's sample code here:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Indicator

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures