My excel sheets aren't previewing or printing in color

  1. #1
    Didier
    Guest

    My excel sheets aren't previewing or printing in color

    My excel sheets aren't previewing or printing in color, I always get a black
    and white print. I scanned my logo and try to use it in excel sheets but i
    can't seem to get a color printout.

  2. #2

    Re: My excel sheets aren't previewing or printing in color

    Didier wrote:
    > My excel sheets aren't previewing or printing in color, I always get a black
    > and white print. I scanned my logo and try to use it in excel sheets but i
    > can't seem to get a color printout.

    Didier.
    Try going to the "File" then "Page Setup" click on the tab that says
    "Sheet" under "print" make sure "Black and White" is not checked.
    Hopefully its that simple. Good luck!

  3. #3