Dynamic hyperlink

  1. #1

    Dynamic hyperlink

    Hello excel experts,

    I have a sheet with dates from Jan 1 to Dec 31 in one column. My
    requirement is have a cell "Today" which will automatically link to the
    correct date. i.e. when I press this link, it should take me to the
    cell with today's date.

    Could someone pelase help ?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Naveen
    Guest

    RE: Dynamic hyperlink

    Assuming dates are in Column A, in Sheet1 and in file called Book1

    =HYPERLINK("[Book1]Sheet1!A"&MATCH(TODAY(),A:A,0))

  3. #3
    Naveen
    Guest

    RE: Dynamic hyperlink