Ecel woes

  1. #1
    Larry
    Guest

    Ecel woes

    Hi folks,
    I'd appreciate some help with my excel settings. Seems something happened
    ??hmmm, and now I cannot just double or single click on an excel icon and
    have itopen the workbook. It opens excel but it is blank with no workbook. I
    have to manually move to a folder and open from within excell to have a
    workbook open and see worksheets. HELP please! Thanks, larry

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Ecel woes

    Hi Larry,

    Try Tools / Options / General Tab - Uncheck 'Ignore Other
    Applications'

    If that doesn't work then try:

    Close Excel and
    Start|Run
    excel.exe /regserver

    Note the space between the .exe and the /

    Sandy

    [email protected]
    [email protected] with @tiscali.co.uk

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Larry
    Guest

    Re: Ecel woes

    I Love you Sandy Mann! thanks!

  4. #4
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Ecel woes

    You're welcome. Just passing on what I learned in these NG's