My Ctrl+end is not working any more

  1. #1
    Alysia
    Guest

    My Ctrl+end is not working any more

    I used to be able to Hold down Control and hit end and it would take me to
    the last row in the last column. HOw do I change that back? Now it takes me
    to the last column in what ever row I am in?

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: My Ctrl+end is not working any more

    hi,

    try Tools | Options | Transiction

    hth
    --
    regards from Brazil
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

  3. #3

    Re: My Ctrl+end is not working any more

    Tools|Options|Transition Tab|Uncheck Transition navigation keys.