Send a file

  1. #1

    Send a file

    I am new to MS Excel and have created a file that I want to send to
    friends so that they can completet the data and return it to me and
    this will happen every few weeks.
    I would very much like this to happen by them clicking on a single
    button but I have failed using both a macro and inserting a hyperlink.
    Does anyone have any ideas on how I could acheve this?

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Bristol, UK
    MS-Off Ver