Excel chart with two x-axes

  1. #1
    I live in central England.

    Excel chart with two x-axes

    I would like to draw a chart with one y-axis and two x-axes. Please can someone point me in the right direction?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Excel chart with two x-axes

    1) Make chart with two data series
    2) Double click one series in chart to open Format Data Series dialog
    3) Open Axis tab and check the Secondary Axis box
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    "englishmustard"
    <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Excel chart with two x-axes

    Just to add the final steps to Bernard's instructions in order to get
    the secondary X axis to show.

    Right click the chart and pick Chart Options.
    On the Axes tab check secondary x axis.

    http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip008.htm

    Cheers
    Andy