How do I remove page number watermark from display?

  1. #1
    stevekfbc
    Guest

    How do I remove page number watermark from display?

    In Office 2003, how do I remove the large "Page #" from the background of the
    onscreen display in an Excel spreadsheet?

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How do I remove page number watermark from display?

    On the View menu, select Normal, not page break preview

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: How do I remove page number watermark from display?

    Go to View/Normal.

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I remove page number watermark from display?

    Change from page break view to normal under the View menu

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  5. #5
    stevekfbc

    "Duke Carey" wrote:

    > On the View menu, select Normal, not page break preview
    >

    > "stevekfbc" wrote:
    >
    > > In Office 2003, how do I remove the large "Page #" from the background of the
    > > onscreen display in an Excel spreadsheet?

    Thanks! It's amazing how you can look all over MS Excel Help and not find
    anything that indicates they have any concept of what you're asking.

  6. #6
    India
    MS-Off Ver

    Re: How do I remove page number watermark from display?

    Hi all,

    I am using Excel 2013 version.
    I am newbie & I want to apply watermark in all of my important excel files.

    Can someone please help me by step wise procedure.

    Regards,
    Vikas

  7. #7
    Forum Guru
    Los Angeles, Ca
    MS-Off Ver
    WinXP/MSO2007;Win10/MSO2016
    Posts
    12,604

    Re: How do I remove page number watermark from display?

    kisanvikas2015,
    Unfortunately your post does not comply with Rule 2 of our Forum RULES. Do not post a question in the thread of another member -- start your own thread.

    If you feel an existing thread is particularly relevant to your need, provide a link to the other thread in your new thread.

    Old threads are often only monitored by the original participants. New threads not only open you up to all possible participants again, they typically get faster response, too.

    When you joined the forum recently you agreed to abide by the Forum Rules, but in haste I fear you might not have actually read them. Please stop and take a moment to read them now. We all follow these rules for the benefit of all, as must you. Thanks.

    (link above in the menu bar)
    Last edited by protonLeah; 06-05-2015 at 12:27 AM.
    Ben Van Johnson