Freezing multiple panes on 1 sheet

  1. #1

    Freezing multiple panes on 1 sheet

    Hi,

    I am hoping to make both the column and row headers scroll with the user but i can only freeze one or the other. Any suggestions?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Freezing multiple panes on 1 sheet

    You can freeze both at the same time.

    Select cell B2 and Window>Freeze Panes.

    Row 1 and Column A will be become frozen.

    The rule is...........columns left of and rows above the selected cell will be
    frozen.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    New Jersey

    Re: Freezing multiple panes on 1 sheet

    I had the same question, thanks Gord

  4. #4
    Forum Expert teylyn's Avatar
    New Zealand
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 365 Insider Fast
    Posts
    11,372

    Re: Freezing multiple panes on 1 sheet

    pcargila,

    I doubt that Gord will read that. For one, the thread is four years old, and secondly, it is an old Newsgroup thread. Gord was never a member of this forum, as far as I'm aware.