Print column headers on select pages only

  1. #1
    RonJ
    Guest

    Print column headers on select pages only

    I want to be able to print column headers on many pages of a document, but
    NOT on ALL of them.

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Print column headers on select pages only

    Sorry - it's an all or none option, unless you print those you want with the
    header, delete the header, and then print the ones you want WITHOUT the header

  3. #3

    Re: Print column headers on select pages only

    Maybe you could use a macro that prints each page the way you want.

    You could record a macro while you print the first page (add the header). Then
    remove the header/rows to repeat at top, print the next, continue until you're
    done.

    Then just execute that macro when you want to print again.

  4. #4
    Albany, Oregon
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

    Re: Print column headers on select pages only

    You can print the pages you want with the column headers by selecting the pages to print
    ie: Print pages 1-4, with the header column selected
    de-select the header column print option (blank) and print only the page you don't
    want the header on ie; print page 5

    You can use print preview to see what pages are going to print and what they are going to look like
    you can also insert page breaks where you want....