Not printing in the correct font size

  1. #1
    vmluna
    Guest

    Not printing in the correct font size

    I am trying to print a spreadsheet in landscape and when it prints, the font
    is too small even though I have it set to size 14 in the spreadsheet.

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Not printing in the correct font size

    Have you set "fit to" options in File/Page Setup

  3. #3
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

    Re: Not printing in the correct font size

    Not that this will help mvluna since the question is from 2005, but in case anyone else is looking for the answer, for Excel 2007:

    On the Page Layout ribbon, go to Page Setup and click the arrow in the bottom right corner.
    In the Page Setup dialog box, under 'Scaling', select 'Adjust to' and set it at 100%, then OK.