I need a template for a proforma invoice

  1. #1
    Kim
    Guest

    I need a template for a proforma invoice

    Is there someplace that offers templates? I need to make a proforma invoice
    for shipment to Canada.
    Thanks!
    Kim

  2. #2
    SVC
    Guest

    RE: I need a template for a proforma invoice

    Try the Microsoft template site:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

  3. #3
    Kim
    Guest

    RE: I need a template for a proforma invoice

    I have been there, but I could not find a template for a proforma invoice.
    So many requirements are required and I was hoping to find a template, so I
    didn't have to create it.
    Thanks anyway!
    Kim

  4. #4
    USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

    Re: I need a template for a proforma invoice

    That's funny, just found the answer to this question and shared on the other forum. Strange how questions "where is xxx" come before the answer on google lately. Anyway, if you go to http://www.hloom.com/proforma-invoic...excel-and-word you will find a number of absolutely free samples. Enjoy!