moving to & from combo box

  1. #1
    Ron
    Guest

    moving to & from combo box

    I am unaware how to set up a combo box to allow users to move from the combo
    box to the next combo box . tab or enter? the wayt we do it know is we click
    with the mouse from combo box
    --
    Ron Domagala
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: moving to & from combo box

    Tab Key

  3. #3
    Ron
    Guest

    RE: moving to & from combo box

    of course the tab key, but when tab key is used it does not work. what needs
    to be changed to allow tab key
    --
    Ron Domagala

  4. #4
    U.S.
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

    Re: moving to & from combo box

    -in the properties window, there is a TabIndex,
    -You can assign each combo box or text box of your choosing, and assign an order to it, from 0 to 1 to whatever #
    -If there are text boxes that you do not wish to ever tab to, then turn TabStop to False
    >Hope that helps
    -Now, I'm not sure if you're using a Userform or not, but you need to assign each frame a tab index as well
    -within each frame, the TabIndex of each box starts over. You however may not even be using userforms, so nvm hehe
    Last edited by mcduderz; 08-21-2013 at 11:26 AM.