How do I make a zero appear with a slash

  1. #1
    Bubey
    Guest

    How do I make a zero appear with a slash

    How do I make a zero appear with a slash ?
    Thanks !

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Sydney, Australia
    MS-Off Ver
    2013 64bit
    Posts
    1,394
    Find a font on the internet that has a zero with a slash, then use that font in Excel

    Matt

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a zero appear with a slash

    You install a slashed zero font.

    A search of the internet will give you lots of hits on some free downloads.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  4. #4

    Re: How do I make a zero appear with a slash

    Be aware that if you do find a font to download, then only the PCs with that
    font will see that slashed 0.

    If you share the workbook with others and you want others to see that slashed 0,
    you'll have to share the font, too. And probably tell the other users how to
    install the font.

    (Fonts can't be embedded into excel.)

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a zero appear with a slash

    Thanks for added info Dave.

    Gord

    On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:55:09 -0500, Dave Peterson <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Be aware that if you do find a font to download, then only the PCs with that
    >font will see that slashed 0.
    >
    >If you share the workbook with others and you want others to see that slashed 0,
    >you'll have to share the font, too. And probably tell the other users how to
    >install the font.
    >
    >(Fonts can't be embedded into excel.)
    >
    >Bubey wrote:
    >>
    >> How do I make a zero appear with a slash ?
    >> Thanks !

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  6. #6
    longview,tx
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

    Re: How do I make a zero appear with a slash

    Try slashedzerofonts.blogspot.com and have a slash added to any font you want.