how do I use +-*/ in one formula

  1. #1
    topjob
    Guest

    how do I use +-*/ in one formula

    A1 B1 C1 D1
    2 4 3 2
    how do i add A1 *B1 -C1 and then / it by D1

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: how do I use +-*/ in one formula

    Please be more precise
    What exactly do you want to add, what to subtract (from what?) and divide by what?

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

  3. #3
    topjob
    Guest

    Re: how do I use +-*/ in one formula

  4. #4
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: how do I use +-*/ in one formula

    topjob, try =(A1*B1-C1)/D1 is that what you need?
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

  5. #5
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: how do I use +-*/ in one formula

    =(A1*B1-C1)/D1

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

  6. #6
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: how do I use +-*/ in one formula

    topjob, missed you last part, try this instead =(SUM(A1:A5)*B1-C1)/D1
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:%23X4VbZ%[email protected]...