Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

How do I find template with tiny squares on the entire page

  1. #1
    kathiejo53
    Guest

    How do I find template with tiny squares on the entire page

    I am looking for a template to use in recording expenses. I think all I need
    is a sheet with small squares on the entire page - or columns. But, I want
    the lines already there so I don't have to draw them in. Is there something
    available like this? A template? Thanks....sorry for the ignorance on this
    subject on my part.

  2. #2
    JethroUK©
    Guest

    Re: How do I find template with tiny squares on the entire page

    select the whole sheet
    Format>Column width
    Format> Row width
    Save As template

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    Jethro has the right idea. You may also want to place the gridlines on your sheet while the whole sheet is selected (select the whole sheet by clicking in the area above the 1st row and left of Column A). On the Borders tab, select the line style to use then click Outline and Inside.

    Now save as Template:

    In the File Save As... dialogue box, in the Save As Type... at the bottom of the box, scroll down to and select Template (*.xls). This will automatically change to your Template folder. Name your file and click Save.
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

Closed Thread