How do I change the names of the cells or columns from "A" to wha.

  1. #1
    Jeanne
    Guest

    How do I change the names of the cells or columns from "A" to wha.

    I am tryng to set up a form for my trucking business and on MS Works I was
    able to change the format from A, B,C,D,E, to names that were needed for my
    form. I can not seem to do that with Excel. I am only computer smart as to
    what I have taught myself so I don't know wether I want to change the cell or
    column name. So does anyone know what Iam talking about?

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the names of the cells or columns from "A" to wha.

    Jeanne, you can not change the column headers to names, you can put your
    names in row 1 and use it for your headers and freeze row 1 where it want
    move when you scroll the sheet, to do that select A2 then window, freeze
    panes

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003