printing in excel

  1. #1
    31 bonsai
    Guest

    printing in excel

    when i open an excel page i am asked to disable or enable the file.
    when i go to print display it shows a blank page.i am using off.2000.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: printing in excel

    Hi

    the message about enabling or disabling has to do with the enabling or
    disabling of macros within the excel file. if the workbook has been created
    for you and isn't supposed to be blank then you (probably) should enable
    macros as the person who created the workbook may have code in there to give
    you the correct print ranges.

    the other problem if there is information when you view it normally, but in
    print preview it shows only a blank page is that a print area has been set
    which is not the area that you need. To fix this, choose file / print area
    / clear print area and then have another look in print preview

    hope this helps
    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    dree
    Guest

    Re: printing in excel

    I am also having a printing problem in excel. My printer is printing month
    old xmas cards that have been deleated from the printer menu instead of my
    graphs. Anyone know why?

  4. #4
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: printing in excel

    hi

    if you're deleted them out of the printer memory than then only other thing
    i can think of is to turn the printer off at the power point for a few
    minutes.

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...