Array

  1. #1
    Dad7
    Guest

    Array

    In Excel can any one tell me how i change the size of an Array, it is set at
    1E to E22, i would like to expand this to make it larger ie: 1G to say G99 ??

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Array

    Hi Dad7

    Look n the VBA help for resize

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Alan Beban
    Guest

    Re: Array

    Dad7 wrote:
    > In Excel can any one tell me how i change the size of an Array, it is set at
    > 1E to E22, i would like to expand this to make it larger ie: 1G to say G99 ??

    Not clear what you want to do. You say change the size but then you
    indicate you want to "change" the location as well. What is the
    condition of your data before the change, and what (and where) do you
    want it to be after the change?

    Alan Beban