Remove link to another workbook

  1. #1
    George Gee
    Guest

    Remove link to another workbook

    Hi all.

    How do I remove a link to another workbook,
    that I no longer have any use for?

    TIA

    --
    George Gee

  2. #2

    Re: Remove link to another workbook

    Delete the formula or change the formula to values.

    If you're having trouble finding those links, you can use Bill Manville's
    FindLink program:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

  3. #3
    rvdpool
    Guest

    RE: Remove link to another workbook

    Edit -> breaklink -> delete breaklinks?

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Remove link to another workbook

    Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility ..
    It's available at Stephen Bullen's page:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:#[email protected]...

  5. #5
    George Gee
    Guest

    Re: Remove link to another workbook

    rvdpool

    Excel 2000?
    Problem solved by other posters in this group!

    George Gee

    *rvdpool* has posted this message:

  6. #6
    George Gee
    Guest

    Re: Remove link to another workbook

    David and Max

    Thank you very much "Findlink" was just what I wanted.
    It found links in a worksheet that I thought I had deleted,
    but had in fact just hidden!

    Brilliant!!!

    George Gee

    *Dave Peterson* has posted this message:

  7. #7
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Remove link to another workbook