[SOLVED] Leave Management System

  1. #1
    Alok Garg
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Leave Management System

    I am a new user and is working on creating a Leave Management System in
    Excel. I was trying to look for any e-book to learn as to how I can use Excel
    to do so.

    I have to create the form in such a way that I have buttons on the spread
    sheet to apply for leaves, approve or deny leaves etc. Can I get some
    assistance for the same and if some one has done that in past please mail me
    as to how it was done.

    Warm Regards
    Alok Garg

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Leave Management System

    Perhaps as a start ..

    a) Try this link for a suitable template:
    http://www.wood-wood.com/Downloads/Templates.htm
    Look for "Time attendance template"

    b) Try the example set-up described in: http://tinyurl.com/2ogtv

    --