Where find a template for a Sales receipt?

  1. #1
    Maritime44
    Guest

    Where find a template for a Sales receipt?

    I would like to find a template for a receipt that I can link certain cels
    in my workbook to.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Open Excel and click on File/New and the New panel will open. There are two parts: General, and Spreadsheet Solutions. Click on Spreadsheet Solutions and double click on Invoices. A panel warning of Macros should appear. Click on Enable Macros, and an excel invoice appears. Click on the "Customize Your Invoice" tab and alter the wording and layout to suit yourself. Save as a Template for future use.

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Where find a template for a Sales receipt?

    Maybe try this link for a number of templates:

    http://tinyurl.com/3t7nb

    (there's one excel template titled: Donation receipt
    in the 1st page)

    Good luck !
    --
    Rgds